Dialysis services, care provider, competition
In Germany, 4 up to 6 million people are suffering from an impaired renal function which remains undiagnosed in the early stage – a significant proportion is dialysis-dependant. Due to an increasing number of patients the system will be faced with rising costs in the future.
The Summary Seven market knowledge study “Dialysis” offers managers at providing or manufacturing companies as well as payers a comprehensive insight into current facts of the market for dialysis services. Thereby, the study focuses on a detailed prescription of the competitive situation and dialysis treatment backgrounds.
Moreover, following issues are mentioned:
- Which diseases lead to dialysis?
- Which types of dialysis treatment are possible?
- How big is the market volume?
- How does the number of patients develop?
- Which market share do dialysis provider have?