Market knowledge: Nursing software and nursing billing
In the area of nursing software and nursing accounting, there are continuous further developments of already established software. But there are also innovations in new software that either only performs individual process steps, but does so much more efficiently than previous software, or offers more features than established software, such as cloud functionality. But how do these innovations affect the market for ERP software and care services?
The study answers the following questions, and more:
- how can ambulatory care services and homecare providers compete in an increasingly growing market?
- how do software innovations affect the market for ERP software and the care services?
- how can processes be further optimized with the help of ERP software?
- Overview of the care market: people in need of care and their care (especially care services)
- Financial aspects: Financing structure and health care spending on long-term care
- Care areas of the most important providers
- Billing systematics in the German care market
- Market for billing companies in the care market
- Company profiles of selected (largest) providers of nursing software
- Comparison of billing service providers
- Digitization in the healthcare sector
- IT solutions as new competitors
This study is an update of a 2018 version with the same theme and takes into account both past developments since 4 years and emerging trends.
|Author||Summary Seven Healthcare Consulting GmbH|
Upon request, a German version can be provided within 2 business days.